Please read our terms and conditions concerning the RMA qualification and procedure. If you are still unsure whether or not the goods you wish to return qualify for an RMA request, please contact us.
- You can only return goods, which have been purchased from serversimply.com and are eligible for RMA.
- Depending on the warranty package chosen, RMA can be requested during 3 or 5 years from the date of receiving the goods.
- You can only return DOA or defective goods.
- For DOA an RMA request should be submited during the first 20 days after having received the goods.
- RMA is required for every return.
- Every RMA request is valid for 21 days.
- You can ship the goods out to us after we have approved your RMA request.
- Serversimply.com has the right to refuse any goods returned without the RMA request and which arrive later than 21 days after the RMA request approval date.
- RMA requests from customers outside of the EU will be handled case by case. Please contact [email protected] .
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label, not on the box.
- Returns without the RMA number on the shipping label will be refused.
- Include the RMA acceptance form to the return package.
- We advise to insure the return and use durable packaging materials to avoid damage during shipment.
- We advise not to include cables or manuals in RMA shipments as we might not return them.
- RMA return shipments costs are pre-paid and borne by the customer.
- Serversimply shall send RMAs back to the customer with a transport partner of our choice.