- You can only return goods, which have been purchased from serversimply.com and are eligible for RMA.
- Depending on the warranty package chosen, RMA can be requested during 3 or 5 years from the date of receiving the goods.
- You can only return DOA or defective goods.
- For DOA an RMA request should be submited during the first 20 days after having received the goods.
- RMA is required for every return.
- Every RMA request is valid for 21 days.
- You can ship the goods out to us after we have approved your RMA request.
- Serversimply.com has the right to refuse any goods returned without the RMA request and which arrive later than 21 days after the RMA request approval date.
- RMA requests from customers outside of the EU will be handled case by case. Please contact [email protected] .
- Write the RMA number on the shipping label, not on the box.
- Returns without the RMA number on the shipping label will be refused.
- Include the RMA acceptance form to the return package.
- We advise to insure the return and use durable packaging materials to avoid damage during shipment.
- We advise not to include cables or manuals in RMA shipments as we might not return them.
- RMA return shipments costs are pre-paid and borne by the customer.
- Serversimply shall send RMAs back to the customer with a transport partner of our choice.